IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR ALL CE EVENTS:
- You must attend the MSO CE meetings with the email link that was sent to you with the email address you register with. You cannot join via a phone for CE credits! Registrations are final, no refunds will be issued.
"Attendees must be able to have immediate interaction with the instructor (i.e., live webinar). The activity can only be presented at one specified time, and once it has taken place, the learners may no longer participate in that activity."
- The MSO will email you your Certificate of Attendance within one week of the completion of this meeting.
- You will need to fill out the certification with your personal information, this is for your records only.
- If you supplied the MSO with a proper OE Tracker number; the MSO submits your COPE approved CE credits to ARBO. You must allow ARBO 3 weeks to upload this on their end. If you did not supply the number or you entered it incorrectly, you must submit your CE to COPE on your own.
- Lecture notes are now housed on the MSO website, you now have access to log in and download, save, and or print the lecture notes.
- If you are using a work email address, please make sure your employer's server does not have restrictions in place that will mark MSO emails as spam or undeliverable. If this is the case, please update your Personify (AOA/MSO) account with a personal email address, not a work address.
- Partial CE credit cannot be given for a CE course; you must attend the entire CE lecture.
- Please contact the MSO by 3:00PM on Friday afternoon, if you have any last-minute concerns, issues, or problems with an upcoming CE meeting. The MSO staff email inboxes are not monitored on weekends.